Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mind games on what to write…

Many a times, we just sit on the blog writer, with a fixed notion of what to write, and many a times, there is nothing in the mind. Today just for the heck of it, I am thinking of writing any nonsense or whatever comes in my mind. But need something to start with, from where I can pick up one word and write about it in the next thought……..hmmm…lets see….i can start of with the fact that today is my paternal and maternal grandfathers birthday. They shared their birthday on the same day. Both are dead. RIP. But both used to wish each other every year.
At that time , I used to like hearing them both speak on the phone, wishing each other. As I grew up, in college I met a friend, who shared his birth date with me. It was fun wishing each other in front of everybody. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! SAME TO YOU!!!
Time flew we got married, met each other one  fine day in a friends marriage, were discussing our marriages and lo….we had got married on the same date!!! Now its like HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! SAME TO YOU!!!!
While on birthdays, having just celebrated my daughters birthday, it reminds me of how, when my wife was due, I was hoping for the delivery to be on the 26th January, since it is a national holiday. I thought it would be great to have a birthday on a holiday, can enjoy more. But my daughter was born on the 25th. Having celebrated her birthday on 25th every year since then, i have realized my folly of wishing for a birthday on a holiday. A birthday on a day previous to a holiday is much better, since you can rest the following day!!!!!
Infact partying for this reason is done on saturdays and not on sundays. Party lovers can get over the hangover on Sundays!!!!!!
Sundays nowadays are becoming boring for me, particularly in the mornings, when my daughter goes for her drawing classes. She is my total timepass for sunday…keeps me occupied with her talks, her dances, her games……
Yesterday I made my wife, son and daughter play a very simple game. I was giving them an alphabet and asking them to name any 5 things starting with that alphabet. The amazing thing is that when one tries to do that fast, you simply cant think of 5 things at all. Surely will be incorporating this game in the next function, and will be keeping a time limit to it also…
Guess will limit this blog to this much only;)

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed writting this blog as I just kept on typing, without thinking, whatever was the first thing that came to my mind, i wrote it....;)

    ReplyDelete