Saturday, January 30, 2010

Blog clearing

Sitting on my Blog writer, I was going thru the number of blog drafts I have, ones which I had written but never posted. Its amazing the thoughts one has to certain things or events, the reactions one has at such times, of what could have been done etc etc. Some reminded me of bad things in the past, some amused me, as to there was no reason for such reaction. I read thru most of the drafts, deleted a few, kept a few for further references. Blog writing has become more of Mind clearing, though most of these thoughts dont make it to the publishing stage, but still its very helpful in sometimes taking out the frustration of mind, sometimes sharing the happier times. It has become more like a diary, which only I have access to, now I know my wife will certainly be curious to know what is in there, but unfortunately for her, I have deleted most of the drafts today, as I was on a blog clearing spree…..

No comments:

Post a Comment