Monday, January 25, 2010

Ayi re Ayi re Khushi!!!!

After having a son as the first child, even though I wanted a daughter at that time, the second time Image291 round we were in suspense till the end, because the doctor had refused to give us information about the child during the pregnancy.

The elation and emotion I felt when I came to know that my wife has given birth to a girl is something which I will never forget in my life. We had decided quite a long time back that if its a girl , we will name her Khushi(our happiness). My sisters first congratulatory message05092009175 came via sms…and she had quoted lines from a film song….”Ayi re Aye re Khushi”………….

Today my nani maa….dadi maa….. as i affectionately call her is all of 5 years. But I still remember the day she was born and the feelings of at last clutching in your arms the little bundle of joy which we were wanting since our first child.

Wish you a Very Happy Birthday…my love….lots and lots of kisses and love to you!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment