Friday, July 23, 2010

No social networking – day 2

Its actually a lot easier then my fears. I haven't had the temptation to go online at all. There were two or three times, when I actually typed the facebook URL instead of some other site I wanted to go on,  but then realized it on time and hit the stop button. What I would describe it is…no withdrawal symptoms.

Infact my sister was asking me, what I was still doing on MSN, now thinking about going offline in MSN too.

It actually made me wonder, what is it that requires us to be in touch 24x7. All these years, I used to check my emails once in a day, hardly log on to the messenger, but then, it became a different ball game altogether. After all people who are emailing you don't expect immediate answers, cause if they wanted immediate answers, they would certainly call up.

No comments:

Post a Comment