Monday, July 26, 2010

Guru Poornima

Yesterday was Guru Poornima. This a day in the hindu calender when people worship their teachers, mentors etc.

Got me thinking. Who is my GURU. Well frankly I feel everybody around me a is my GURU(pun intended). Seriously, I am learning everyday from people around me. They are teaching me the biggest lesson called life. Some by fooling me, some by loving me, some by arguing with me, some by siding me. It is a daily learning process. A GURU is not necessarily your school teacher or college professor, GURU can also be your mentor, your parents, your siblings, your better half, your children, your neighbors, infact every living being you encounter including animals. We are learning daily from everybody.

So I salute all the people , animals, things around me….Boss you are my GURU!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment