Monday, June 7, 2010

An amazing reunion

Met my college friends after a gap of 14 years. 14!!!!. Actually I thought it might be 5-6 years, but they corrected me. And then I realized that time has flown faster than I have thought about it. We have spend 5 amazing years together in college. And then…each person went on his own way. But I loved meeting them all after so many years. The spirits were flowing in literal terms…with us being busy in our talks…and forgetting to shut off the beer tap…the glasses were overflowing in literal terms while being refilled.:)

The memories of college, the names we had kept for each other, were enough for the meet to last from 7 pm to 1 am, when we finally bid goodbye to each other. Now looking forward to the next meet….hope it not long way off………

No comments:

Post a Comment