Monday, December 8, 2008

Where is the security?

I came to know about unconfirmed reports of firing at IGI airport at Delhi, before moving out for Domestic Airport in Mumbai. Expecting the security to be still tighter, I decided to move out 30 mins earlier than my planned time. Nobody from the security even bothered to see inside my rickshaw. At the Airport terminal gate, we were made to show our tickets and our ID cards. The tickets and and ID cards were just given a glance, I dont even think they saw the date of travel or if indeed the tickets were valid. We were again made to show our Id cards while obtaining our boarding passes. From there we proceeded for security check.

I feel, the security is totally lax between issue of boarding pass and security check. Because till the security check, our bags were not checked at all. Anybody who wants to wreak mayhem will be quite content to do so over here, with hundred of people waiting in queues for their boarding passes.

The authorities need to do something about this ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment