Thursday, December 11, 2008

Missing Harry Potter

For years together, I was always looking forward for the next release of eighter the book or the movie. Now that the story has ended, frankly it has created a void in my life. Currently, I am looking forward for some suggestion for a good book, but none are coming forth.

The delay in the releasing the movie, and subsequent pushing of the release date of The Half Blood Prince to a 2009 release is not going to help much. Infact now that I know the end of the story, am I really looking forward to see the movie? I might see the movie only out of curiosity, but somewhere I fear, that if it is not up to the expectations, than I might skip the last movie, which might take another 2-3 years for release. Wish they had speeded up the production like Lord of the Rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment