Thursday, December 4, 2008

Looking forward to my trip to Kolkatta....

Though I have visited Kolkatta twice before, the trip has been always limited to pure business. Once I stepped out of the Airport, it was directly to my principle suppliers factory and evening it was back to the airport.

This time though, since I am there for two days, I want to make it a point to travel on The Metro, travel on Tram and see the Howrah Bridge. I am also looking forward to see the worlds largest Banyan tree, spread over 5 acres, as per the information given to me.

In the next two days, I will know if the elusive sights will be available to me or not.

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, the traffic of Kolkatta wasted our time a lot. Infact, we had to leave our cab and take the Metro to cut short our travelling time. Maybe next time, I might be lucky enough :)

    ReplyDelete