Saturday, September 13, 2008

Visit to different dieties.....

During the past two months I have been on a pilgrimage mode.....people who sin like me have to do this to balance our lives....:).....anyways, I have visited Golden Temple, Shirdi Sai Baba, Haji Ali Dargah at Mumbai, Mahalaxmi Mandir at Mumbai, Lalbaugcha Raja.

Each place has got its own charm. At Golden Temple we didnt encounter security at all unlike other places, where  the only place their prober doesnt enter is up your a%$e. The Gurbani being played soothed your nerves the moment you enter the premises. It was only after entering the main temple, one realised that it is being sang live over there.

While going to Haji Ali Dargah,  it was raining, and what an Haji Ali Dargahexperience it was.  I found the place really clean as compared to the temples we visit. We were even allowed to click a few snaps, and the people inside were more than helpful in suggesting from which angle we should be taking the snaps. I hope to visit it again soon.

 

 

What amazes me about Lalbaugcha Raja photo clicked by me on the 4th of sept, 2008 is the NAVAS(wish and if it fullfilled you have carry out whatever you had offered against the wish). The number of people in the line. My God. I dont know if my wish will be fufilled, since I always take the darshan by breaking the queue. But as long as I can avail this facility of taking the darshan without the queue, I will without any inhibitions continue to do so. Yes, if my wish is fulfilled, then I am ready to stand in the line till my patience permits me. Lets hope it does get fulfilled. It will give me an opportunity to know if I am strong enough like lakhs of devotees who stand in the queue for more than 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment