Friday, February 3, 2012

Sell yourself on the Blog…

Not an apt title, but thats the first thing that came to my mind. A friend wanted to know how to be a successful blogger, how to ensure the maximum readership, frankly I have no answer to that, because I myself am not aware of my position as a blogger. I believe in “Dance like no one is seeing you…blog/tweet like no one is reading you”.

But then why the title of the this blog??….If you start any business, you first have to sell your product, and then the product should be good enough to sell itself.

Similarly for your blog you will have to market yourself, and there should be no shame for that. Else how will the readers know that there is a new blogger. And then the future success as a blogger will depend on the quality of the content of the blog.

Nobody can define what content you can adhere to, variety is the spice of life. But nothing wrong in trying. I like reading a lot, blogs are one more source for me to carry out my passion. Every writer has his/her own style of writing, I might or might not like the blog, but then respect the sentiments put by the person in writing his ideas, emotions and putting it up publicly.

Just go and start selling your self to begin……blog your heart out…..

No comments:

Post a Comment