Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Keep pedaling the cycle….

Happened to meet a friend’s dad after ages. Now about to reach 70, his zeal for life is amazing. A very successful entrepreneur, my wife asked him why doesnt he retire now, considering that his two sons are also doing good, he refused to retire.

He says,

“I enjoy my work, I love my work, Its like riding a bicycle, the day I stop pedaling, the cycle will fall off.

I like meeting new people, discussing new Idea’s, which in turn I discuss with others. If I retire, I will not be able to do this, will not be able to discuss new topics, and then people will get bored of me, because I will just keep on sharing my same old past experiences. I like to move on, to new things.”

Amazing thoughts, which have made him very very successful…may he keep on pedaling his cycle….and wish him all the best for his future projects also…

No comments:

Post a Comment