Saturday, February 25, 2012

Present Tense

You are doing everything right in the Present. You are unstoppable. Your Future is shaping as per your Ideas. Then….BANG!!!! Something from the Past crops up…..you start wasting your Present to correct it, you know in your heart this is going to delay the Future….

Happens…happened with me this week in terms of work….a few bad decisions in the Past suddenly decided to pop up, began working to correct them, but surely took away a lot of time, my Present time and set me back.

Sorted it out, but thought me a lesson, never forget your bad decisions of Past, and while working for a better Future, work on correcting the bad decisions simultaneously in the Present.

Currently to sort out my Past, I had to make a few decisions, which like I said will delay my Future plans, but have decided to work towards correcting that too in my Present work…..Currently my Present might be tense, but want to assure that in Future all of that is Past…….

No comments:

Post a Comment