Saturday, October 10, 2009

Shiney Ahuja

These are a few responses on an status update on Shiney Ahuja on a popular social networking site, , which i thought of sharing :) I have removed the names of the people who have commented….
"My brain... my second best organ!" ... (Shiney Ahuja?)
Tats a MAIDen dude.
LOL.. clean bowled by d MAIDen
another one -- What will Shiney do in Noida , now that he has no movies... Write a Bai-o-graphy
shiney might feel u all are bAI-sed against him...btw all of the above statements are real gems......
His Orientation is BAI-Sexual... *lol* (R.I.P. Shiney - peace)
hehehe, another sick one from me... his favorite sportsman is Bai Chung Bhutia
RIP? Is that ur way of telling shiney BAI-BAI
if shiney takes offence....the Gangster might send his BAI-log after us....
BAI God I never thought of that!!!
attaa ga bayaa jaraa ooge ooge challa
aaa bailla mujhe maaaar after reading this shiney will achieve insanity that to of the highest order....
bai-the bai-the kya kare...karna hai kuch KAAM...Shiney's motto
BAI GOD so many comments

No comments:

Post a Comment