Saturday, February 21, 2009

What a week!!!!!!!!!!

Really this is one week which I will never forget in my life. I have seen people whom I have trusted, backstab me. People whom I have gone out of the way to help, raising their hands up instead of supporting me, people normally who are neutral and calm, coming out in the open to support me. Trouble being raked up by people who I had confided in, help coming out from people from whom I had never expected , on just a single word of request. I really dont understand what is going on.And here I am talking of atleast more than 25 different people. I have learned one thing, even the slightest responsibility taken has to be in proper black and white and not just on trust and an attitude of will do, everyone is my well-wisher.

The week has started going down from last Sunday, and another Sunday is staring at me tomorrow. And in this entire week I have lost control of my temper to such an extent that I am afraid of my own self now. I have lost my temper on people far senior to me. I have uttered words which I know will never leave a room for normal reconciliation of relations with those people. And to make matters worse, they are the people I have to face daily atleast, if not less, minimum 25 years. Because they are all my neighbors!!!!! Unfortunate but true!!!!!!!!!!!

I desperately want this week to get over, I desperately want a fresh week, and with the end of this week, I want the matter to end. Unfortunately, I know it wont.

1 comment:

  1. Jayant,

    I guess, we all go through this at some point and I agree, such weeks never end.

    Once spoken, nothing that you say further, will bring the words back. The point is to look at tomorrow.

    There is always a cause and reason for all that happens. Similarly for the spoken word. However, I feel that unless what was said was not personal, one should just move on. The past cannot be undone.

    A visit to the past may be necessary at times, however it is best visited briefly and moved on to the present..

    ReplyDelete