Friday, September 9, 2011

9/11

I have my own reasons to remember 9/11 anniversary.

Had a shocking experience with the Mumbai police that day. Infact got a call from home regarding the WTC crash while was at the police station.

My car stereo got stolen from my building in the evening and so went to the police station to file a complaint.

There the inspector on asking me what the problem was, pointed out to a father and son duo sitting in front of him, told me....ur stereo got stolen, these guys are here to lodge a stolen car complaint, and I am informing them that finding the car is impossible, so u better go home without filing the complaint!!!!

Was seriously shocked at hearing this but then the news of 9/11 attacks poured in, so rushed home to witness the worst ever terrorist attacks unfold live on TV, my stereo all forgotten that day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment