Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I hate you …like a love you…

Lost my mobile phone last week and then bought an IPhone 3gs …more out of peer pressure(from my son and wife).
Dont know what to say about the phone….never seen such a fast thing in my life. With most apps coming only thru itunes…I think chances of the phone catching Virus is also very remote(hoping that most apps are going thru the stringent checks of Apple before being put up on the itunes store).
There are a few things I am still trying to figure out…will take time…but will get there I am sure.
But then there are certain things which I dont like about the phone…..
Very few apps are bundled along with the phone , and most apps you have to either download from itunes…or if they are free you have to waste your data on the stupid adverts displayed….better to pay one time and download if you dont have an unlimited plan…..
No flash for the camera…..seriously need one.
No editing options to the photos clicked….though there are others apps on itunes which you have to conveniently buy
No homescreen todo list…..somewhere during my years of using Nokia…I am so used to see my homescreen filled with my todo list….that I really miss it. I have downloaded an app from itunes for Todo(again the phone is shipped with just a plain calender which can have appointments…but no todo list….)but i have to enter the app to check out the list….
I miss the simple arrow key to go back in a sentence and edit it…..with this phone there is a magnifying glass which i have to take to the point of editing and then try and place the cursor there…..
There are many such other things which i do miss in this phone….but then am actually amazed at the convenience of most things in this phone…the speed…..
Its like I hate the phone….but yet I love it….

No comments:

Post a Comment