Saturday, October 18, 2008

Taxis on strike

Day before yesterday, I was happy. No taxis or autos on the road. The roads were a bliss to drive on. Yesterday, it took me 2 hours to cover the distance which I traveled in 45 mins day before yesterday. It only makes me say again, that taxi and auto drivers are also responsible for the traffic snarls. They have no respect for lanes, for signals, for vehicles behind them. They will slow down the last lane, trying to get customers, will make sudden lane changes. Autos with their ease of turning even the steepest turns care a damn of giving the signals also. Now in the morning, I have heard that they are going on strike again since their demands have not been met. Looking forward for another snarl free road. Chief Minister sir....please delay the meeting with them, we will get one more day of bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment